1) Some cute bangles. Spring and summer means, for me, bare arms. I want some nice bangles that are lightly toned and will match my spring/summer clothes as well as add a touch of style to my choices.
2) A really cute playsuit. I had my eye on a cute floral playsuit from Boohoo.com, but it wasn't available on Polyvore where I edited this wishlist. This spring's fashion will consist mainly of floral patterns and designs, and I've also had my eye on a pretty pair of floral shorts.
3) OPI's Dulce de Leche. I need a really pretty nail polish as my toes will be on show, so I looked through OPI's collections as they are my favourite nail polish brand. This colour is cute because even though it is darker than some nude colours, it is summery to me and will be perfect for spring.
4) Sandals. I already have a pair, but want to stock up as I'll probably grow out of my current ones halfway through spring. My main colour scheme throughout spring will be pinks, nudes and beiges.
5) New shorts. Believe it or not, I have zero pairs of shorts (apart from some sequined silk shorts, but I'll save those for the discos), so I really need some. I'm thinking white, or denim.
6) Sunglasses. I have some lame pairs from when I was a child, that are bright pink with the Barbie logo on the side, but that's it. I find it so weird that I'm not stocked up at all for spring weather - I need to raid the clothes stores pronto.
7) Daisy by Marc Jacobs. My previous post is about my perfume collection, and if you read it you'll know that most of my perfumes are old and are from a couple of years ago. Daisy is probably the most popular perfume at the moment, and so many good reviews are posted about it, so I want to try it out.